- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by DeviceLock.
December 29, 2015 at 5:12 pm #169DeviceLockGuest
– DeviceLock: Added full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and
Apple OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
– DeviceLock: Added support for SMTPS servers for sending alerts and e-mailing
DeviceLock Enterprise Server reports. DeviceLock automatically detects if
encryption is supported for specified server and port.
– DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused DeviceLock Management Console to hang when
trying to save a Monitoring task with a settings file larger than 7 Mb.
– DeviceLock: Fixed issue with Detection rules when writing data to Removable
and Floppy device types.
– DeviceLock: Improved interception and shadow copying mechanism for Printers
– DeviceLock: Improvements made in real-time protection function of
DeviceLock Administrators feature.
– DeviceLock: Enhanced DeviceLock Service stability when handling operations
with TS Devices (Mapped Drives).
– DeviceLock: Fixed issue with custom pop up message for
USB/FireWire Blocked Message.
– DeviceLock: Improved general compatibility with third-party software products:
Webroot Secure AnyWhere, VirtualBox.
– NetworkLock: Added new File Sharing protocol control service: Box.com.
– NetworkLock: Enhanced the Mail.ru WebMail controls.
– NetworkLock: Fixed issue in MAPI control when using the Outlook 2007 client
connected to a cloud-based Exchange 2013 server.
– ContentLock / Discovery: Added new content keywords groups: “HIPAA ICD 10 –
Diseases and Injuries” and “HIPAA ICD 10 – Drugs and Chemicals”.
– ContentLock / Search Server: Enhanced support for text extraction from .doc,
.pdf, .rar, .docx, .msg, .one, .pages, .qpw, .ppt files.
– ContentLock / Search Server: Many internal improvements of OCR engine and
enhanced image processing speed that increased performance 5-10%.
– Discovery: Enhanced Dropbox, SpiderOak, Yandex.Disk local synchronization
– Discovery: Enhanced support for scanning SMB shares hosted on Linux-based
– Discovery: Fixed intermittent issue that caused “Objects Found” counter in
Discovery task report to be higher than the actual quantity of objects found.